It’s our goal to provide you with everything you need during and after treatment. We know receiving a diagnosis of cancer can be frightening and confusing, and the more individuals you have in your corner, the better.
We offer our patients many resources and support services, including Healing Chair Yoga classes twice weekly; a survivorship nurse practitioner and dietitian on staff; as well as a comfortable, friendly, peaceful clinic environment. We are here for you, your family and your caregivers.
Below are additional resources we find helpful for our patients.
- Alaska Cancer Resource Newsletter
- Anchorage Radiation Facebook page
- Valley Radiation Therapy Facebook page
- AK Regional Hospital Cancer Care Center
- American Cancer Society – Alaska
- Let Every Woman Know
- Anchorage Community Mental Health Services, Inc.
- Hospice of Anchorage
- US Too – Prostate Cancer Education and Support
- Women Listen, Inc.
- Alaska VA Healthcare System Cancer Survivorship Clinic
- Wig Buyers Guide
- National Cancer Institute
- Breast Cancer Alliance