As the COVID-19 situation evolves across the country and our state, we want to do everything we can to get ahead of the virus and keep you safe.
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority at Anchorage and Valley Radiation Therapy Centers. In an effort to reduce the number of people coming in and out of the clinic, we are taking new precautions to ensure ongoing protection for all who come through our doors and particularly for our most vulnerable patients who may have compromised immune systems.
- We are actively screening staff, patients and approved escorts upon arrival. This includes obtaining temperatures and asking a series of questions.
- The front entrance will remain open; however, access will be limited.
- Patients may receive phone calls from our staff who are working from home. These calls may come through on private or unknown phone numbers.
- To reduce potential exposure, we are no longer permitting patients to bring an escort to their appointment unless they’re a new patient or they have a mobility issue that requires assistance.
- We ask patients to arrive five minutes early to their appointments, call when they arrive and remain in their vehicle until they're given further instructions.
- We ask escorts to remain in the vehicle until the end of the appointment.
Please consider reading the full list of precautions under the Patient Info tab labeled COVID-19 Information.
We continue to closely follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 evolve. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible for our patients and employees. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this challenging time.